Humana Complete (PDP)*
Complete prescription drug plan coverage
If you live with several chronic conditions, you know how important prescription drugs are to maintain quality of life. For you, taking your medications is a vital part of everyday life.
Over the past few years, your prescription drug needs may have changed or increased. You may be just getting over a serious illness but you’re not out of the woods yet. You need continuous drug coverage that does not leave you unprotected in the coverage gap. Does this sound like your situation? Humana Complete (PDP) provides you with first dollar coverage from day one up to the federal government’s catastrophic limit. This plan has no deductible, fixed copayments, and coverage in the gap.
Is Humana Complete (PDP) right for me?
Living with many chronic conditions, you need maximum coverage for all your specific drug needs. That's why it's critical that you make informed decisions when selecting a Medicare prescription drug plan.
- Everyone's specific medication needs are different. Using Humana's Rx Calculator tool, you can get an idea of what your monthly drug costs will be with Humana Complete (PDP).
- Simply enter your ZIP code to access our online plan comparison tool, where you can calculate your drug costs using our Rx Calculator℠ tool
How the Humana Complete (PDP) plan works
- Extensive coverage with preferred generic and select brand prescription drugs covered while in the coverage gap
- No deductible and fixed copayments help save you money
- Protection up to catastrophic limit
If you need drug coverage AND health coverage - Explore Humana's all-in-one Medicare Advantage plans. You may be able to get more for less.
*Not all prescription drug plans are available in every region.
Humana is a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract.
The benefit information herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. You must use network pharmacies, except under non-routine circumstances. Quantity limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.