Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
Flexible, affordable Private Fee-for-Service coverage
Humana Gold Choice® is a Medicare Advantage Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) plan. That means you can see almost any doctor you choose, as long as the provider accepts Humana Medicare Advantage PFFS Terms and Conditions of Payment. Many Humana Gold Choice Private Fee-for-Service plans combine all the benefits of Original Medicare, prescription drug coverage and many extras into one simple, easy-to-use plan.
How the Humana Gold Choice (PFFS) plan works
With Humana Gold Choice, you may enjoy:
- Prescription drug coverage equal to or better than the standard requirement for a Medicare Part D plan*
- Coverage for all the most commonly prescribed drugs for seniors**
- An affordable monthly plan premium
- Coverage for most annual screenings at no charge
* Prescription drug coverage is not available with all plans
Original Medicare benefits and more
With Humana Gold Choice plans, you receive all the benefits of Original Medicare and many plans include:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Hospitalization coverage
- Emergency coverage when you travel outside the United States
Humana Medicare is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract.
A Private Fee-for-Service plan is not a Medicare supplement plan. Providers who do not contract with our plan are not required to see you except in an emergency. Providers can find the plan's terms and conditions on our website here.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Additional information about benefits is available to assist you in making a decision about your coverage. For more information contact the plan.
**Top 100 drugs by number of prescriptions from Medicare drug card experience.